- This event has passed.
The Impact of Regulation on Digital Assets. And Vice Versa. | Online Event
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The rapid acceleration of digital assets can be conceptualised by visualising the growth trajectory of its market capitalisation. Cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens were valued at $1.95 trillion in mid-August 2021, just a month later it was valued at $2.14 trillion, and it is still growing.
The growth has been phenomenal. But new technologies bring new and emerging risks that need to be innovatively identified, measured and managed through new techniques. Regulation has a big impact on digital assets and vice versa.
CFTE and the Budapest Institute of Banking have co-organised an event to explore the unanswered questions with regards to how digital assets fit into the regulatory landscape. Join us for our event on “The impact of regulation on digital assets. And vice versa.” on the 4th of November 2021, 6:00 pm (UK time) in London!
6:00 – 6:15 | Welcome by Tram Anh Nguyen and Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-Founders of CFTE
6:15 – 6:40 | Introduction to the payments in digital finance
6:40- 7:10 | Panel 1: Can we think of digital assets as digitised assets?
7:10-7:40 | Panel 2: Principles of regulation for digital assets
- Ritesh Jain, Co-founder of Infynit | Former COO of HSBC
- David Birch, Author, Advisor and Venture partner at 1414 Ventures
- Gergely Fabian, CEO of Budapest Institute of Banking and Executive Director at Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Andrea Dunlop, Managing Director Access Paysuite
- Shelley Mannion, Chief Product Officer at Verisart
- Raluca Gagea, FinTech Change Leader, Lifestyle & Authentic Leadership Coach, FullFeel by Raluca Gagea
- Huy, Co-Founder of CFTE
Here is why you can’t miss the event:
- Hear a new perspective from top industry leaders at the forefront of the digital assets market.
- Get the latest industry insights on digital assets like virtual currencies, CBDCs, security tokens/digital securities, crypto-commodities, & other tokens in payments.
- Get ahead of the market by getting an industry view of the most significant developments in payments.
- Explore the new innovations in the digital assets’ regulatory landscape.
In London? Why not join us for the event in Canary Wharf for an evening of Networking and drinks👇